Composition is Everything

. Nov 8, 2007
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks



Next learning is focused on composition. The photograph taken on 2 in the afternoon. The sun shines very bright and it creates very bad color as the original photo was taken in color. I didn't want to miss the moment, so I thought that the scene is better for composition learning.

The river was dry so that the rocks might be seen and I could find the best angle to take the picture. The camera setting was: exposure 1/800, f/14, the focal length is 18. My mistake was I didn't change the ISO setting for it used ISO 800.

I use macromedia fireworks to make adjustment. I turn the photo to black and white so that it will be more interesting.


0 comments: